From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Labium is the Latin word for lip. In English, it may refer to:
- Labia, a part of the female external genitalia
- Labium (botany), a modified petal in certain monocot flowers, which attracts insects for pollination
- Labium (arthropod mouthpart), a mouthpart of arthropods (the lower "lip")
- Labium (wasp), a genus of wasps in the family Ichneumonidae
- Labium (wind instrument), a part of wind instruments such as the recorder, see fipple
Labia is the plural of labium. It may refer to:
- Labia (earwig), a genus of earwigs in the family Labiidae, as in Lab's Labia.
- Labia (family), a noble family of Venice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Labium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.