From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up labrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Labrum (Latin for "an edge, rim of a vessel") may refer to:
- Labrum (arthropod mouthpart)
- Labrum (architecture), a large water-filled vessel or basin with an overhanging lip
- Labrum (surname), an English surname
- Acetabular labrum, a ring of cartilage that surrounds the acetabulum, the socket of the hip joint
- Glenoid labrum, a lip-like projection of cartilage on the human scapula surrounding the joint between the humerus and the shoulder blade
- Labium (genitalia) or labrum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.