|Baylor Bears — No. 25|
|Major: General Studies|
|Date of birth:July 29, 1991|
|Place of birth: Temple, Texas|
|Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Weight: 201 lb (91 kg)|
|High school: Temple (TX)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at ESPN.com|
A native of Temple, Texas, he attended Temple High School, where he finished his high school career with 4,127 yards and 52 touchdowns. He was a 2009 USA Today All-USA selection. Regarded as a five-star prospect by Rivals.com, he was listed as the No. 3 running back in the class of 2010. He played in the 2010 U.S. Army All-American Bowl. He chose Oregon over Auburn among others.
Track and field
Seastrunk was also a standout track athlete, he has personal bests of 10.33 seconds in the 100 meters and 6.60 meters in long jump during his preparatory track career. He clocked at 10.64 in the 100 meters as a sophomore and won the district meet that same year with a time of 10.77 seconds. He broke three Temple High School records (100 meters, 400 meters and long jump) as a 13-year-old eighth-grader .
Before the end of the 2012 season, Seastrunk predicted he would win the Heisman Trophy and said "I know I am the best back in the country." Seastrunk finished the season with 1,012 yards on 131 carries but averaged 138.2 yards per game and scored five touchdowns during Baylor's 4-1 run to end the season.
|Year||Team||Att||Yards||Avg||Long||Rush TDs||Rec||Yards||Rec TDs|
- "Running backs 2010". Rivals.com. January 20, 2010.
- Dyer, Kristian (January 27, 2010). "Stud prep RB Seastrunk to pick Oregon over USC". Sports Illustrated.
- "Leache Seastrunk Guarantees 2013 Heisman, Is Generally Really Cocky." SportsGrid.com. Published 2012-Dec-22. Retrieved 2013-Jul-29.
- Bleacher Report Retrieved 2013-Jul-29.
- Baylor's Lache Seastrunk to enter NFL Draft