From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lacrimosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lacrimosa is Latin for "weeping". Also seen as the philologically incorrect Lacrymosa, it may also refer to:
- Lacrimosa (Requiem), part of the Dies Irae sequence in the Requiem mass
- "Lacrimosa", a movement from the Requiem Mass in D minor by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Lacrimosa (band), a gothic rock musical duo
- "Lacrymosa" (song), a song by Evanescence from the album The Open Door
- "Lacrymosa", a song by Libera from the album Peace
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Sweetbox from the album Adagio
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Regina Spektor from the album Songs
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Ufomammut from the album Snailking
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Symphony X from the album V: The New Mythology Suite
- "Lacrimosa", a song by the Melvins from the album Stag
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Immediate Music from the album Themes for Orchestra and Choir
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Symbion Project from the album "Immortal Game"
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Kalafina used in the anime Kuroshitsuji
- "Lacrimosa", a song by Thomas Adam Habuda from the album The Freak Inside
- "Lacrimosa", a part of "Requiem" by Welsh composer Karl Jenkins
- "Lacrimosa", a part of "Requiem For My Friend" composed by Zbigniew Preisner to his friend Krzysztof Kieslowski
- "Lacrimosa", a character in Terry Pratchett's "Discworld" series.
- 208 Lacrimosa, a main belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lacrimosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.