From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lacustrine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lacustrine means "of a lake" or "relating to a lake".
Specifically, it may refer to:
- Lacustrine goby (Gobiopterus lacustris), a type of small fish found in Philippine waters belonging to the Gobiidae family, known in Tagalog as dulong
- Fluvial - of or relating a river
- Limnic - of or relating to freshwater
- Marine - of or relating to a sea
- Oceanic - of or relating to an ocean
- Palustrine - of or relating to a marsh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lacustrine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.