|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
|Elevation||1 m (3 ft)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Ladian is a small village in Kharian Tehsil, Gujrat District, Punjab, Pakistan. It is known for its Brave Son Raja Aziz Bhati Shaheed (Nishan-e-Haider). It is located at 30°59'0N 72°51'0E with an altitude of 156 metres (515 feet).
Most of the population of the village belongs to the Gujar & Jat casts.The Gujjars and jat being in majority have the dominating effect over the other casts. The other prevailing casts are Bhatti & Kashmiri. The Ladi,mians,Padhanas, Kharis, Chandi, Haqlay are the sub casts of Gujjars. The name of the village is in reference to Ladi cast. It is believed that Ladi's built this village and other casts later migrated in.
Agricultural gains are the mainstay of economy. Different types of corps are cultivated all around the year.
Literacy Rate of the village is 40%. Most of the people are settled in European,America & Arab countries. Every year on 6 of September, a very graceful army parade is conducted. All around Greencrops enhance the natural beauty of the Village. A road from Kharin to Kotla Arab Ali Khan is single mean of road communications for the people. This road has an important role from defence point of view, as this road connects the main cantonment to the border area towards Azad Kashmir.
The Village has 4 Schools & one Rural health Dispensary serving the people. Special contribution of Mr.Sardar Bhatti in education is highly appreciated to improve the education standards. Beaconhouse school system and other good schools are also in the vicinity of 25 minutes drive from the village. Main G.T Road connecting Islamabad and Lahore is about 40 minutes drive from the village.
Some of the important towns in the vicinity are: Guliyana, Lalamusa, Kharian, Gujrat, Bhimbar, Azad Kashmir, Kotla Arab Ali khan. Cricket & Volleyball are popular games in youngesters. The youngesters are enthusiastic & energetic to explore the Europe & America.
- Major Raja Aziz Bhati Shaheed (Nishan-e-Haider).
- Master. Abdullah Bhatti (Late) (Father of Aziz Bahtti).
- Sub.Major (Retd.) Ch. Fazal Elahi Padahana ( Late )
- Mian Waqar Ahmed Ladian ( Senior Analyst,Journalist,Anchorperson, Eathens Times, Greece)
- Sub. (Retd.) Ch. Ahmed Khan Padahana ( Late )
- Sub. (Retd.) Ch.Muhammad Ashraf (Late)
- Sardar Bhatti (Brother of Aziz Bhatti).
- Dr. Waseem Hassan Chaudhry s/o Ch. Qadar Hussain.
- Major (Retd.) Zafar Bhatti (Son Of Aziz Bhatti).
- Sub. (Retd.) Ch.Allah Ditta Padahana(Late).
- Sub.Major (Retd.)Syed Khadim Hussain Shah.
- Sub.Major (Retd.) Mian Muhammad Saddique.
- Sub (Retd) Ch Muhammad Sharif Khari (Late)
- Sub. (Retd.) Ch.Mushtaq Ellahi Padahana (SSG).
- Mirza Asgar Ali S/O Mian Khan
- Mirza Mohsin Raza S/O Asghar Ali
- Mirza Ali Raza S/O Asghar Ali
- CH HAJI BARKAT ALI (LATE)
- Mian Ahmed Din.(Ex-Councilor)
- Ch. Anwar Padana.(Ex Councilor)
- Ch. Umar Mumtaz Ellahi (Padana)
- Nikaah khawaan : Ch. Mehdi Khan Khari.
- Syed Munawar Hussain Shah (Late).
- Sohail Anwar Choudhary Padahana.
- Mian Shahbaz Ahmed (Jeddah.)
- Ch.Aamer Mushtaq Padahana.
- MR.Muhammad Afzaal.copenhagen danmark)
- Mian Waqar Ahmed Ladian.(Senior Analyst/Journalist,Editor in Chief Ethens Express)
- Ch Azhar Iqbal s/o Haji Barkat Ali (Late)
- Ch Shahbaz Ahmed s/o Haji Barkat Ali (Late)
- Chaudhry Muhammad Riaz Ladian President of PML-Q Abudhabi United Arab Emirates
- Ch Abid Hussain Pak Army
Mirza Ali Raza