From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ladino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ladino may refer to:
- Ladino people, a socio-ethnic category of Mestizo or hispanicized people in Central America especially in Guatemala
- Black ladinos, a historical ethnic community in Medieval Spain
- Ladin language, a Romance language spoken in Northern Italy
- Ladino (surname)
- Ladino (rural locality), a rural locality (a village) in Novorzhevsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia
- Ladino, a hardy type of large white clover, often grown as a forage crop
- Ladino, also known as Judaeo-Spanish, a Sephardic language, primarily spoken among Sephardic Jews, or for the written form used in religious texts and translations
- Ladino, a variety of Mexican Spanish spoken in New Mexico
See also 
- Latino (demonym), term for a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.