Ladislav Bezák was a Czechoslovakian aerobatic pilot, the first winner of the FAI World Aerobatic Championships in 1960, and first to win the Biancotto Trophy in 1965. In 1971, he defected by flying to West Germany. He loaded his wife and four sons into a two-seat Zlín Z 226 that took off in Prague and landed in Nuremberg, where all six were granted political asylum by West Germany.
- Ladislav Bezak, revista Quick exklusiv
- Ladislav Bezak, the flying uncle, Nathalie Delcroix
- International sporting career, germanaerobatics.com
- Le plus grandexploit du champion du monde d'acrobatie ap.rienne Paris-Match-Web
- Měl jsem proti sobě vrahy