From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lady or lady in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lady is a woman who is the counterpart of a lord, or of a gentleman.
Lady or Ladies may also refer to:
- Ojousama (お嬢さま), someones' daughter, is more polite and stand-offish term for a young lady; an Honorific in the Japanese language to refer to a woman or girl from high social standing, (i.e. a princess; the socilites' daughter; a nobility/family).
- Senorita, is the Hispaniola honorific equivalent of Miss or Lady.
- Lady Leah (Lea Gottlieb; 1918 - 2012), Israeli swimwear fashion designer
- Lady Victoria (Victoria Ann Moreno; born 1972), Mexican American professional wrestler/luchadora, manager/valet, and actress
- Lady Jane Grey, an English noblewoman and de facto monarch of England from 10 July until 19 July 1553. She relinquished the crown and was subsequently executed.
- Lady, Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Lądy, Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Łady, Pruszków County
- Łady, Sochaczew County
- "Lady" (Dennis Wilson song), a 1970 song by Dennis Wilson
- "Lady" (Jack Jones song), a 1967 single by Jack Jones
- "Lady" (Kenny Rogers song), a 1980 song by Kenny Rogers
- "Lady" (Lenny Kravitz song), a 2004 single by Lenny Kravitz
- "Lady" (Styx song), a 1974 song by Styx
- "Lady", a song by Brotherhood of Man from Good Things Happening
- "Lady", a song by D'Angelo from Brown Sugar
- "Lady", a song by David Coverdale from White Snake
- "Lady", a song by the Little River Band from Sleeper Catcher
- "Lady", a song by Supertramp from Crisis? What Crisis?
- "Lady (Hear Me Tonight)", a 2000 house song by Modjo
- "Lady (You Bring Me Up)", a song by The Commodores
- "Ladies" (Sarai song)
- "Ladies", a 2009 song by Lee Fields & The Expressions from My World
- Lady Antebellum, American country pop music group
- Lady Bunny, American drag queen
- Lady Gaga (Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta; born 1986), American singer and songwriter
- Lady June, English painter, poet and musician
- Lady Luck (rapper) (Shanell Jones; born 1983), American rapper
- Lady Miss Kier (Kierin Magenta Kirby, born 1963), American singer and DJ
- Lady Sovereign (Louise Amanda Harman; born 1985), English rapper and grime artist
- Lady (group), South Korean transgender pop group
- Lady (American rapper) (Shameka Shanta Brown; born 1989), American rapper
- "Lady", German rock band headed by Werner Nadolny of Jane
- Lady Death
- Lady Deathstrike (Yuriko Oyama), character in the Marvel Comics supervillain, a foe of the X-Men, especially Wolverine.
- Lady Lark, character in the Marvel Comics series Squadron Supreme
- Lady Octopus (Carolyn Trainer), fictional supervillainess in Marvel Comics
- Lady of the North, popular name for Northumberlandia, a huge land sculpture of a reclining female in Northumberland, northern England.
- The Lady (magazine), England's oldest women's magazine
- Lady, a fictional character in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
- Lady, a fictional character in Lady and the Tramp
- Lady, a nickname for Lady Amherst's Pheasant
- Lady Rainicorn, A fictional character in Adventure Time
- Lady!!, a Japanese shōjo manga, adapted into the anime series Lady Lady!! and Hello! Lady Lynn
- Robert Seldon Lady, born 1954, CIA agent, involved in Abu Omar rendition/kidnaping
- Lady Washington, ship name shared by at least four different small wooden merchant sailing vessels
- Lady, a fictional Dire wolf from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire
- First Lady, wife of the head of state
- The Lady (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Lady"
- All pages beginning with "Ladies"
- All pages with titles containing "lady"
- All pages with titles containing "ladies"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.