|Lady Eleanor Beauchamp|
|Baroness de Ros
Duchess of Somerset
|Spouse(s)||Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros
Edmund Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset
IssueThomas de Ros, 10th Baron de Ros
Richard de Ros
Margaret de Ros, Baroness Botreaux
Eleanor Beaufort, Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Beaufort, Lady fitz Lewis
Henry Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset
Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Stafford
Edmund Beaufort, styled 3rd Duke of Somerset
Anne Beaufort, Lady Paston
John Beaufort, styled Marquess of Dorset
Joan Beaufort, Lady St. Lawrence
|Father||Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick|
|Mother||Elizabeth de Berkeley[disambiguation needed]|
Wedgenock, Warwickshire, England
|Died||6 March 1467
Baynard's Castle, London, England
Lady Eleanor Beauchamp, Baroness de Ros and Duchess of Somerset (September 1408 – 6 March 1467) at Wedgenock, Warwickshire, England, was the second daughter of Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick and Elizabeth de Berkeley[disambiguation needed].
- Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros (September 9, 1427 - May 17, 1464).
- Richard de Ros (March 8, 1429 - after 1492).
- Margaret de Ros (1432 - December 10, 1488), married firstly (as his second wife) William de Botreaux, 3rd Baron Botreaux (d.1462), secondly Thomas Burgh, 1st Baron Burgh of Gainsborough.
Eleanor married Edmund Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset sometime between 1431 and 1435 in an unlicensed marriage, although this was pardoned on 7 March 1438. He was the son of John Beaufort, 1st Earl of Somerset and Lady Margaret Holland. They had the following surviving issue:
Their unlicensed marriage was later pardoned on 7 March 1438, and they had the following children:
- Eleanor Beaufort, married first James Butler, 5th Earl of Ormond and second Sir Robert Spencer.
- Elizabeth Beaufort (c.1434– d. before 1472), married Sir Henry FitzLewis.
- Henry Beaufort, styled 2nd Duke of Somerset (1436–1464)
- Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Stafford (c. 1437–1474), married first Humphrey, Earl of Stafford and second Sir Richard Darell.
- Edmund Beaufort, styled 3rd Duke of Somerset (c. 1439– 4 May 1471)
- Anne Beaufort (c. 1453 – c. 1496), married Sir William Paston, Esq.
- John Beaufort, Earl of Dorset (c. 1455– 4 May 1471)
- Lady Joan Beaufort (c. 1447– d. 11 August 1518), married first Sir Robert St. Lawrence and second Sir Richard Fry. No issue.
- Thomas Beaufort (c. 1450–c. 1463)
- Mary Beaufort (c. 1441)
She married thirdly to Walter Rokesley. There was no known issue from this marriage.
- Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, 2 volumes (Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 1999), volume 1, page 220.
- Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 614.
- Lundy, Darryl. "The Peerage: Lady Eleanor Beauchamp". Retrieved 6 October 2009.
- Crawley, Charles. "Medieval Lands: England, Earls - Created 1067-1122". Retrieved 27 October 2009.
- Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Family: A Complete Genealogy (London, U.K.: The Bodley Head, 1999), page 106
- Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Family: A Complete Genealogy (London, U.K.: The Bodley Head, 1999), page 105.
- The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, by Gerald Paget, Vol. I, p. 23.