From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lady Jane may refer to:
- "Lady Jane" (song), a 1966 song by the Rolling Stones
- Lady Jane (film), a 1986 film by Trevor Nunn and starring Helena Bonham Carter
- Lady Jane (boutique), the first women's fashion boutique on London's Carnaby Street
- Lady Jane, a 2008 French film directed by Robert Guédiguian
- Lady Jane Grey (1537–1554), the 16-year old who was made monarch of England for nine days in 1553
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.