From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ladyfinger)
|Look up ladies' fingers, lady's finger, ladyfinger, or ladyfingers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lady finger, ladyfinger, or lady's finger may refer to:
- Ladyfinger (biscuit), light and sweet sponge cakes roughly shaped like a large finger
- Lady Finger (cocktail), an alcoholic mixed drink that contains three or more ingredients
- Lady's fingers, another name for the okra plant
- Ladyfinger cactus, a common name for the cacti Mammillaria elongata or Echinocereus pentalophus
- Lady Finger banana, a variety of banana also known as Sucrier, Sugar banana, or Date banana
- "Ladyfingers", a song by Luscious Jackson from their 1999 album Electric Honey
- Ladyfinger Peak, another name for Bublimotin, a granite spire above the Hunza valley in northern Pakistan
- Extremely small firecrackers, often arranged in bunches which explode in rapid succession
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.