Lae Garden and Landscapes
Lae Garden and Landscapes' logo
|Founded||Manila, Philippines (1987)|
|Headquarters||Farmlae Garden Bazaar, Bay, Laguna, Philippines|
|Number of locations||5|
|Owner(s)||Lae Garden and Landscapes|
It was founded in 1987 primarily as a residential landscaping company and as it continues to grow and make marks in the industry, it began to expand its presence to commercial and industrial landscaping. Lae Garden and Landscapes is a family-owned and operated company headed by Luis A. Esguerra with over twenty-four years of combined experience in designing, landscaping and maintaining.
Today, Lae Garden and Landscapes is one of the most reliable Landscaping Companies in the country. Trusted by various Philippine public sector organizations for doing several major government projects and by numerous globally renowned local and multinational Companies, Contractors and Developers such as Fil-estate Land, Inc., Filinvest Land, Inc., Ilo Land, Taisei Corporation, Riofil Corporation, DMCI, Fluor Daniel, Hitachi, Analog Devices, Nestle Philippines Inc., Fujitsu Computer Products, Toshiba, Coca-Cola, San Miguel Corporation, American Power Conversion, Wyeth and Intel Corporation to name a few.
Farmlae Garden Bazaar
- Lae Garden and Landscapes' Official website
- Maggudayao, Jayem, ed. (January 10, 2010). "Lae Garden and Landscapes". Philippine Encyclopedia. Vibal.
- Illustre, Annabelle (1995). Tropical Gardens of Asia. Vixen Publishing, Manila. p. [7–9].
- Pasyal na kayo sa Cavitex - Manila- cavite Expressway project. 2011.
- Evangelista, Antonio (2010). Lae Garden through the years 2010 Corporate Report. Lae Inc, Manila. p. [1–73].
- WikiPilipinas- The Philippine Encyclopedia entry for Lae Garden and Landscapes
- Cabigting, Emma (2001). "Secrets of Laguna". Laguna Publishing, Sta. Cruz, Laguna. p. [3–4].