From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lafayette Square (disambiguation))
Lafayette Square may refer to a place in the United States:
- Lafayette Square (Buffalo), in Buffalo, New York
- Lafayette Square, Cambridge, part of the Central Square area of Cambridge Massachusetts Avenue
- Lafayette Square Mall, in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Lafayette Square, Los Angeles, neighborhood in the mid-city section of L.A., California
- Lafayette Square (New Orleans), in the Central Business District, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Lafayette Square, one of 22 public squares in the historic district of Savannah, Georgia
- Lafayette Square, St. Louis, in St. Louis, Missouri
- Lafayette Square, Washington, D.C., northernmost part of President's Park in Washington, D.C.
- Lafayette Square Historic District (Washington, D.C.), near the White House
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lafayette Square.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.