From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lagarto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lagarto may refer to:
- Lagarto (crater), a crater on Mars
- USS Lagarto (SS-371), US Balao-class submarine
- A reptile otherwise known as Macroscincus
- Lagarto, Sergipe city in Sergipe state of Brazil
- Lagartos, a municipality located in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Lagarto River, a river in Costa Rica
- António Lagarto, a Portuguese set and costume designer and artist
- Jacob Lagarto, a South-American rabbi and Talmudist of the seventeenth century
- Lucio Rodrigues aka Lagarto, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor/coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lagarto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.