Lahd Gallery is a contemporary Middle Eastern art gallery located in Hampstead in the London Borough of Camden. Founded in 2005 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to create a focal point for women artists from the Persian Gulf, Lahd Gallery soon became a well known exhibition space on the contemporary art scene in the Middle East and has exhibited extensively throughout the Gulf and North African countries  including a symposium in Iran and Seoul in 2007. In 2010, Lahd Gallery moved to its present location in London and has since become the foremost gallery promoting contemporary Middle Eastern art.
- Unknown (01/03/2011). "تشكيل كويتي في لندن". Al Hayat. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Unknown (06/07/2011). "UK's First Ever Kuwaiti Pop Art Exhibition". Muslimness.com. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Unknown (10/04/2011). "Promoting Gulf women artists via exhibitions". The Brunei Times. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Mahdi, Mazen (2006-03-31). "Saudi Women Show Their Art at Bahrain Exhibition". Arab News. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Manjan, Adnan Z. (03/01/2011). "SQUA.RE Exclusive: "An Intimate Geography": AbdulAziz Al Qahtani Solo Exhibition at Lahd Gallery, London". SQUA.RE. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- The Absolute Man (June 2011). "Pop Icons: Hamad & Ali Take On London Town". bazaar magazine. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Aubry, Alex (December 2010). "The Gulf Re-veiled". Dia Magazine. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Oasis Magazine (2011-03-23). "Rediscovering Sudan: Lahd Gallery Exhibition, London". Oasis Magazine. Retrieved 01/07/2011.
- Lahd Gallery Website
- Article on Art Rabbit
- Saatchi Gallery article on Lahd Gallery
- Art London coverage
- Article on Art Review