From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lahore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lahore may also refer to:
- Lahore District, name of a district in the Punjab province of Pakistan, that contains the city of Lahore
- Lahore Division, an administrative division of the Punjab Province of British India
- 3rd (Lahore) Division, an infantry division of the British Indian Army, first organised in 1852
- Lahore Cantonment, a legally separate military-administered settlement.
- Nawan Lahore, a small Town of Toba Tek Singh District situated near Gojra Tehsil at Jhang Road
- Lahore, Virginia, a small town in Orange County, Virginia in the United States
- Lahor, a town of Swabi District in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Lahor Tehsil, an administrative subdivision (tehsil) of Swabi District in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Lahor, FATA, a village in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan
Film and Television
- Lahore (film), a 2010 Bollywood sports film.
- Love, Life aur Lahore, a Pakistani television serial that airs on A Plus
- Lahore Lahore Aye, a popular Punjabi song by Pakistani-Punjabi singer Tariq Tafu
- Lahore Ke Rang Hari Ke Sang, an album of the Indian singer and Ghazal composer Hariharan
- Lahore & Marseille, a studio album of electronic musician Bryn Jones as e.g. Oblique Graph and Muslimgauze
- Lahore to Longsight, debut album of British musician Aziz Ibrahim
- Lohar - an ethnic group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.