From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lais may refer to one of the following:
- Lais of Corinth (fl. 425 BCE), a courtesan
- Lais of Hyccara (fl. 385 BCE), a courtesan
- Laïs, a musical group
- Plural for Lai, a poetic form
- Breton lais
- The Lais of Marie de France
- Lais River in Arjeplog Municipality, Sweden.
- Lais (barony), a former barony and castle near Tartu, Estonia
- Lais, Latin name for Laish, an earlier Biblical name for the city of Dan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.