October 5, 1990
Teresina, Piauí, Brazil
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||119 lb / 54 kg|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Dress size||4 US/34 EU|
Joy Model Management
Lais Ribeiro (born in Teresina, Piauí, born October 5, 1990) is a Brazilian model. In 2009, she started modelling locally and shortly after[when?] walked the major international catwalks for such designers as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, and Marc Jacobs. During the fashion week of Brazil for the spring/summer 2011 collections, Ribeiro was the most booked runway model with 27 shows during São Paulo Fashion Week and 26 shows during Rio Fashion Week.
She has been photographed for American, Brazilian, German, and Italian Vogue, and appeared in ad campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Tom Ford, GAP and American Eagle. She also works for Victoria's Secret, appearing in the 2010, 2011 and 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, as well as the 2011 Christmas commercial and the 2012 Valentine's Day commercial alongside Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima. She was scheduled to walk the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but sprained her ankle during rehearsals.
- Profile of Lais Ribeiro fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- Lim, James. "Meet the New Girl Lais Ribeiro". New York Times Fashion. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
-  Lais Ribeiro's profile on Models.com
- The Brazilian Angels At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- - http://moda.terra.com.br/noticias/0,,OI5546369-EI1119,00.html
- - http://moda.terra.com.br/spfw/inverno/2012/noticias/0,,OI5573740-EI18961,00-Carolina+Ferraz+e+tops+apresentam+maquiagens+em+desfile+na+SPFW.html