|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Laiyuan Town (涞源镇)|
|• Total||2,430 km2 (940 sq mi)|
|Elevation||859 m (2,818 ft)|
|• Density||110/km2 (290/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Laiyuan County (simplified Chinese: 涞源县; traditional Chinese: 淶源縣; pinyin: Láiyuán Xiàn) is a county in western Hebei province, China, bordering Shanxi to the west. It is under the jurisdiction of Baoding City, and, as of 2006[update], it had a population of 270,000 residing in an area of 2,430 km2 (940 sq mi).
There are 7 towns and 10 townships under the county's administration.
- China National Highway 108
- China National Highway 112
- China National Highway 207
- G18 Rongcheng–Wuhai Expressway
- "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：阜平县" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
|This Baoding location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|