From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lajes is Portuguese for "covering of flat rock", or "flagstone", and may refer to:
- Lajes, Rio Grande do Norte, Rio Grande do Norte
- Lages, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Lajes Pintadas, Rio Grande do Norte
Archipelago of the Azores
- Lajes das Flores (Azores), a municipality on the island of Flores
- Lajes das Flores (parish), a civil parish and the municipal seat of the municipality of Lajes das Flores
- Lajes do Pico (Azores), a municipality along the southern coast of the island of Pico
- Lajes do Pico (Azores), a civil parish and the municipal seat of the municipality of Lajes do Pico
- Lajes (Praia da Vitória), a civil parish in the municipality of Praia da Vitória, Terceira
- Lajes Field, a multi-use air field and regional air passenger terminal located near Lajes on Terceira Island in the Azores, Portugal
- Ribeirão das Lajes, a river in Rio de Janeiro state in southeastern Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.