From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lak)
Lak may refer to:
- Lak people
- Lak (tribe), from Punjab, Pakistan
- Lak language
- Lak, Dak Lak, a district in Dak Lak Province in Vietnam
- Lak, Hungary
- Lak, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Lək (disambiguation), places in Azerbaijan
LAK could refer to:
- Lymphokine-Activated Killer cell
- Lao kip, the national currency of Laos; ISO 4217 currency code LAK.
- Aklavik/Freddie Carmichael Airport, Northwest Territories, Canada; IATA airport code LAK.
- Lakeland (Amtrak station), Florida, United States; Amtrak station code LAK.
- Lakenheath railway station, Suffolk, England; National Rail station code LAK.
- Los Angeles Kings, ice hockey team in the NHL.
- Liste der archaischen Keilschriftzeichen (1922), dictionary of cuneiform signs
- Lietuviškos aviacinės konstrukcijos (Lithuanian Aero-Construction), Lithuanian glider designers and producers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.