From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lakatos)
Lakatos is a Hungarian surname (meaning locksmith), and may refer to:
- Brent Lakatos, (born 1980), Canadian athlete
- Béla Szakcsi Lakatos
- Géza Lakatos, a Hungarian general during World War II; briefly served as Prime Minister of Hungary
- György Lakatos
- Imre Lakatos, a philosopher of mathematics and science; the Lakatos Award is named after him.
- Imre Schlosser-Lakatos, Hungarian footballer
- István Lakatos: several people
- Menyhért Lakatos
- Pál Lakatos
- Roby Lakatos the “devil’s fiddler”, a Romani (Gypsy) violinist from Hungary.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Lakatos. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|Look up lakatos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|