From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lake Condah)
|LGA(s)||Shire of Glenelg|
|State electorate(s)||South-West Coast|
Condah Post Office opened on 12 May 1868 and closed in 2001. Condah Pub has been open since 1854 and still thrives today.
- W J (Billy) Millard, the winner of the inaugural 1878 Stawell Gift was a resident of Condah;
- Andrew Lovett, Wally Lovett, Glenn Lovett and Nathan Lovett-Murray, all AFL football players, are Gunditjmara people either from Lake Condah or have relatives in the area.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Condah (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- "History" (PDF). Stawell Gift website. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- Ballarat Genealogy, School at South Condah pupil list 1893, retrieved 2008-10-17
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|