Lake Nettie National Wildlife Refuge
|Lake Nettie National Wildlife Refuge|
IUCN category IV (habitat/species management area)
|Location||McLean County, North Dakota, USA|
|Nearest city||Ruso, ND|
|Area||3,055 acres (1,236 ha)|
|Governing body||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service|
Lake Nettie National Wildlife Refuge is a 3,055-acre (1,236 ha) National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) in the U.S. state of North Dakota. 2,420 acres (980 ha) of the refuge are public while the remaining 635 acres (257 ha) is an easement on privately owned land, but the landowners and U.S. Government work cooperatively to protect the resources. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service oversees Lake Nettie NWR from offices at Audubon National Wildlife Refuge.
- "Lake Nettie National Wildlife Refuge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" (PDF). U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. September 30, 2010. p. 25. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- Lake Nettie, ND (Map). Topoquest (USGS Quads). Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Examples of Conservation Easements". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "North Dakota National Wildlife Refuges". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
|This article related to a protected area in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|