Lake Patricia National Wildlife Refuge
|Lake Patricia National Wildlife Refuge|
IUCN category IV (habitat/species management area)
|Location||Morton County, North Dakota, USA|
|Nearest city||Bismarck, ND|
|Area||800 acres (320 ha) in 2010|
|Governing body||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service|
Lake Patricia National Wildlife Refuge is a 800-acre (320 ha) National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) in the U.S. state of North Dakota. The refuge is an Easement refuge that is entirely on privately owned land, but the landowners and U.S. Government work cooperatively to protect the resources. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service oversees Lake Patricia NWR from offices at Audubon National Wildlife Refuge.
- "Lake Patricia Dam". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" (pdf). U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. September 30, 2010. p. 25. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- Topoquest (USGS Quads). Flasher, ND (Map). http://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=46.46333&lon=-101.18375&datum=nad83&zoom=4. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Examples of Conservation Easements". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "North Dakota National Wildlife Refuges". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
|This article related to a protected area in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|