From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laken may refer to:
- Dutch spelling of Laeken, a suburb of Brussels
- Laken Pass, a mountain pass in Tibet
- Thomas Laken (born 1972), Vanuatuan politician
- William Laken (died 1475), English serjeant-at-law and judge
- Laken Lockridge, a character on the American soap opera Santa Barbara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laken.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.