Lal Babu Pandit
|Lal Babu Pandit
लाल बाबु पण्डित
|Minister of General Administration of Nepal|
25 February 2014
|President||Ram Baran Yadav|
|Prime Minister||Sushil Koirala|
|Vice President||Paramananda Jha|
|Political party||Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist-Leninist)|
Lal Babu Pandit, a leader of Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist−Leninist), assumed the post of the Minister of General Administration on 25 February 2014 under Sushil Koirala-led government. In 2014 he garnered attention for creating a list of 1,100 senior government officials who hold permanent residency in foreign countries and announced to take action against the people on the list.
- "18 Ministers sworn-in, Cabinet meeting held". My Republica. 25 February 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "Nepali Times | The Brief » Blog Archive » Meet the new cabinet of Ministers". Nepali Times. 25 February 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "Workshop on Contentious Issues through Dialogue Facilitation with the Senior Constituent Assembly members and Senior Political Leaders". Support to Participatory Constitution Building Process in Nepal. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Ca Members - Constituent Assembly of Nepal" (in np). Constituent Assembly of Nepal. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "'Govt officials possessing green card won't be spared'". Kantipuronline.com. 2014-03-30. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Minister Pandit's crusade against civil servants with dual nationality gets wider support". Nepalupclose.com. 2014-04-03. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "US envoy meets Minister Pandit". Kathmandu post. 214-04-05. Retrieved 2014-04-11.
- "Got a green card? | On Saturday | :: The Kathmandu Post ::". ekantipur.com. Retrieved 2014-04-11.
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (June 2014)|
|This article about a Nepalese politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|