|Slogan||Sew magical - Sew cute|
Lalaloopsy is an American line of plastic rag dolls from MGA Entertainment. They were originally released in 2010 as Bitty Buttons but the brand name was changed to Lalaloopsy shortly after launch. They were popular in the 2010 holiday season. A variety of large and small Lalaloopsy dolls have been released, as well as several Lalaloopsy themed video games. In 2012 and 2013 Lalaloopsy TV specials and TV series began airing on Nick Jr.
On July 19, 2010, MGA Entertainment announced the launch of a line of doll toys, Bitty Buttons, featuring eight 12 -inch original rag dolls. Bitty Buttons had the tag line "Sew magical - Sew cute". Each doll character was created with a fictional theme, reflecting the day she is born, the fabric she is sewn from, and her pet. Isaac Larian, CEO of MGA Entertainment, said, "Bitty Buttons was designed to teach kids that everybody is unique in their own special way. The new brand promotes the idea that old things can become new again, everything can be repurposed and nothing should ever go to waste." According to company press releases, the dolls were, "Designed to encourage a child's imagination and creativity" and "teach important life lessons such as diversity, individuality and the idea that everything deserves a second life." At release, the original eight dolls were Crumbs Sugar Cookie, Jewel Sparkles, Peanut Big Top, Bea Spells-a-Lot, Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff, Dot Starlight, Pillow Featherbed, and Spot Splatter Splash.
The dolls changed from "Bitty Buttons" to "Lalaloopsy" shortly after launch. In November 2010, the Lalaloopsy toy line won the "Large Doll" category in the People's Play Awards, and was featured the next day on the American television program Live with Regis and Kelly.
Lalaloopsy's original dolls were described by CBS's The Early Show in November 2010 as "the hottest toy of the season," and MSNBC referred to them as "this year’s Tickle Me Elmo". The New York Post described them as, "Creating Cabbage Patch-like hysteria among Holiday shoppers." On December 21, 2010 Lalaloopsy dolls were in the first spot on "Google’s Hottest Holiday Internet Searches." According to Google searches for Lalaloopsy dolls were "up 20% since the beginning of December."
On February 13, 2011, the addition of three new characters: Patch Treasurechest, Blossom Flowerpot, and Tippy Tumblelina were added to the existing line of 8. It was also announced that the company would be expanding the line of toys to include new mini versions of the dolls as well as made-for-DVD feature that has been released in spring 2012.
Additional mini-series were created as well as exclusive holiday-themed dolls that could only be found at certain retail stores. On June 28, 2011 three new characters: Marina Anchors, Sahara Mirage, and Misty Mysterious were added as well as additional play-sets. Development of a Nintendo DS title was also announced, with the official release date being November 6, 2011. Each game came with one of four mini dolls.
On November 16, 2011 MGA announced that the newly created nurse doll - Rosy Bumps ‘N’ Bruises has been donated to more than 1,000 Red Cross hospital blood drives across the country to aid in awareness. The following day MGA entertainment announced the creation of 5 webisodes to be featured on Teletoon, and that future updates would be posted on the Lalaloopsy Facebook wall.
In December 2011 MGA Entertainment started to advertise Lalaloopsy Micro Figurines. Each one is about 3 centimetres (1.2 in) with a head that can be removed and placed onto the other bodies.
MGA continued to add additional characters to the Lalaloopsy toy line. As of February 2012 there were over 50 characters. The main toy line includes 13-inch Dolls, the mini-series, and a variety of mini play-sets and plush dolls as well as Lalaloopsy Littles, smaller siblings of the 13-inch dolls.
In March 2012 a new line of mini Lalaloopsys called "Shoppes" were announced. Their names are Cherry Crisp Crust, Jelly Wiggle Jiggle, Bun Bun Sticky Icing, and Scoops Waffle Cone. A new mini doll, Sprouts Sunshine, was released through Target in the spring of 2012
List of Lalaloopsy dolls
This list is not in the correct order, dolls like "Suzette La Sweet", "Harmony B. Sharp", the mermaids "Coral Sea Shells" and "Sand E. Starfish" etc. have been made but not listed in a series.
- Pillow Featherbed - Sewn on: January 3 (Festival of Sleep Day); a sleepyhead who would often daydream
- Pet: Sheep
- Crumbs Sugar Cookie - Sewn on: December 4 (National Cookie Day); a very polite baker who loves making treats
- Pet: Mouse
- Mittens Fluff 'n' Stuff - Sewn on: December 21 (First Day of Winter); a great skier who loves playing in the snow
- Pet: Polar Bear
- Peanut Big Top - Sewn on: April 1 (April Fool's Day); a funny circus girl who loves to do tricks
- Pet: Elephant
- Spot Splatter Splash - Sewn on: October 25 (International Artist Day, also Picasso's B-day); a talented artist and painter who loves messes
- Pet: Zebra
- Jewel Sparkles - Sewn on: March 13 (Jewel Day); a princess at heart who loves sparkles and dancing
- Pet: Persian Cat
- Dot Starlight - Sewn on: July 20 (First Man on the Moon); a scientist who loves to dream about space
- Pet: Bird
- Bea Spells-A-Lot - Sewn on: October 16 (Dictionary Day); a very smart girl who loves to read and write
- Pet: Owl
- Blossom Flowerpot - Sewn on: April 22 (Earth Day); a patient girl who loves digging and planting
- Pet: Butterfly
- Tippy Tumbelina - Sewn on: February 2 (Two-Two, or Tutu Day); a ballerina who loves performing onstage
- Pet: Swan
- Sunny Side Up - Sewn on: October 12 (Old Farmers Day); the older twin of Berry who loves caring for animals
- Pet: Chick
- Berry Jars 'n' Jam - Sewn on: October 12 (Old Farmers Day); the younger twin of Sunny who loves making breakfast
- Pet: Cow
- Patch Treasurechest - Sewn on: September 19 (Talk Like a Pirate Day); a pirate at heart who loves collecting treasure
- Pet: Parrot
- Sahara Mirage - Sewn on: January 13 (Make Your Dream Come True Day); a real charmer who loves to grant wishes
- Pet: Camel
- Marina Anchors - Sewn on: June 8 (World Ocean Day); a sailor at heart who loves the seas and oceans
- Pet: Whale
- Misty Mysterious - Sewn on: March 24 (Houdini's Birthday); a magician who enjoys doing magic tricks
- Pet: Rabbit
- Pepper Pots 'n' Pans - Sewn on: June 17 (Eat Your Vegetables Day); a great chef who enjoys cooking
- Pet: Piggy
- Ace Fender Bender - Sewn on: July 30 (Henry Ford's Birthday); an engineer who excels at making and fixing things
- Pet: Monkey
- Sir Battlescarred - Sewn on: May 29 (The End of the Middle Ages Day); a brave knight who loves play fighting
- Pet: Dragon
- Lady Stillwaiting - Sewn on: February 26 (Tell a Fairytale Day); an artistic maiden who loves poetry
- Pet: Unicorn
- Peppy Pom Poms - Sewn on: September 9 (National School Spirit Day); a cheerleader who loves spreading cheers
- Swirly Figure Eight - Sewn on: January 20 (World Penguin Day); a talented ice skater who loves to spin
- Pet: Penguin
- Suzette La Sweet - Sewn on: December 9 (National Pastry Day); a very beautiful and ladylike duchess
- Pet: Poodle Dog
- Holly Sleighbells - Sewn on: December 1 (National Mistletoe Day); a very helpful girl who loves the joy of Christmas
- Pet: Reindeer
- Rosy Bumps 'n' Bruises - Sewn on: May 12 (International Nurses Day); a nurse cares a lot about the safety of others
- Pet: Bear
- Ember Flicker Flame - Sewn on: May 4 (International Firefighters Day); a firefighter and go-to girl for help
- Pet: Dalmatian
- Prairie Dusty Trails - Sewn on: August 13 (Annie Oakley's Birthday); a rowdy cowgirl who loves to giddy up and go
- Pet: Cactus
- Pix E. Flutters - Sewn on: June 24 (Fairy Day); a fairy who loves to fly, fly, fly
- Pet: Firefly
- Forest Evergreen - Sewn on: September 26 (Lumberjack Day); a lumberjack who loves to climb up trees
- Pet: Beaver
- Coral Sea Shells - Sewn on: March 22 (World Water Day); a girl and mermaid who loves and enjoys summer
- Pet: Blowfish
- Toffee Cocoa Cuddles - Sewn on: June 11 (National Hug Day) loves to give notes
- Pet: Chocolate Dog
- Charlotte Charades - Sewn on: April 14 (International Moment of Laughter Day) a mime who cannot talk who loves to make others laugh
- Pet: Invisible Dog
- Mango Tiki Wiki - Sewn on: May 2 (Play Your Ukulele Day) a Hawaiian girl who loves crafts and sunshine
- Pet: Pineapple Bird
- Feather Tell-A-Tale - Sewn on: April 27 (Tell A Story Day) a Native American who loves telling long stories
- Pet: Totem Pole Bear
- Cinder Slippers - Sewn on: September 5 (Be Late for Something Day) a big version of the Cinderella mini doll who loves being fancy
- Pet: Mouse
- Harmony B. Sharp - Sewn on: March 27 (International Theater Day) can talk, sing and dance; a performer who loves being up on stage
- Pet: Cat
- Scarlet Riding Hood - Sewn on: May 18 (Visit Your Relatives Day) a big version of the Little Red Riding Hood mini doll who loves visiting her grandma's
- Pet: Wolf
- Pickles B.L.T. - Sewn on: May 21 (National Waiter and Waitress Day) serves food on skates; a waitress who loves to chew gum and call others "Sugar"
- Pet: Hot Dog
- Dyna Might - Sewn on: April 28 (National Superhero Day) a superhero who loves saving people
- Pet: Raccoon
- Kat Jungle Roar - Sewn on: October 29 (National Wildlife Day) a frisky and ferocious girl who loves going on safari
- Pet: Lion
- Snowy Fairest - Sewn on: December 1 (Eat a Red Apple Day) a big version of the Snow White mini doll who loves apples
- Pet: Squirrel
- Ivory Ice Crystals - Sewn on: February 27 (Polar Bear Day) loves to make ice jewelry
- Pet: Bear
- Scoops Waffle Cone - Sewn on: July 19 (National Ice Cream Day) made from a bowl of Neapolitan ice cream and loves variety
- Pet: Ice Cream Cone Cat
- Alice in Lalaloopsyland - Sewn on: June 12 (Red Rose Day) a big version of the Alice in Wonderland mini doll who loves croquet
- Pet: White Rabbit
- Sand E. Starfish - Sewn on: June 24 (Swim a Lap Day) a shy mermaid who loves to swim
- Pet: Blowfish
- Cloud E. Sky - Sewn on: August 22 (National Be an Angel Day) an angel made from clouds who loves to laugh
- Pet: Poodle
- April Sunsplash - Sewn on: April 3rd (National Find a Rainbow Day) made from a rainbow umbrella, loves springtime
- Pet: Toucan
- Mint E. Stripes - Sewn on: December 26 (National Candy Cane Day) made from a candy wrapper, loves spinning in circles
- Pet: Dog
- Confetti Carnivale - Sewn on: September 21 (Dress Up Day) made from a masked ball gown, loves to stay up late
- Pet: Cat
- Teddy Honey Pots - Sewn on: July 10 (Don't Step on a Bee Day/Teddy Bears' Picnic Day) made from a teddy bear, loves honey
- Pet: Honey Bee
- Haley Galaxy - Sewn on: February 12 (Extraterrestrial Visitor Day) an alien made from an unidentified shiny object, loves making wishes on stars
- Pet: Alien
- Scraps Stitched 'n' Sewn - Sewn on: August 30 (Mary Shelley's Birthday) sewn from scraps of lightning, loves to be nice to others
- Pet: Dog
- Goldie Luxe - Sewn on: February 5 (The Day the Largest Gold Nugget Ever was Found) has a heart of gold, loves anything golden
- Pet: Peacock
- Peggy Seven Seas - Sewn on: September 20 (The Day Ferdinand Magellan Set Sail) an adventurous pirate girl, loves treasure
- Pet: Parrot
- Winter Snowflake - Sewn on: January 18 (World Snowman Day) loves the cold weather
- Pet: Husky
- Little Bah Peep - Sewn on: February 20 (Love Your Pet Day) a big version of the Little Bo Peep mini doll, loves animals
- Pet: Toy Sheep
- Mari Golden Petals - Sewn on: October 1 (Calendula - birth flower of October) based off a marigold flower, loves parties
- Pet: Ladybug
- Yuki Kimono - Sewn on: March 27 (Cherry Blossom Festival) a giggly geisha, loves origami and tea
- Pet: Kimono Kitty
- Cherry Crisp Crust - Sewn on: February 20 (National Cherry Pie Day) warm & comforting, loves to bake pies
- Pet: Blackbird (reference to the song Sing a Song of Sixpence)
- Smile E. Wishes - Sewn on: February 28 (National Tooth Fairy Day) a super-giving tooth fairy, loves to smile
- Pet: Pink Mouse
- Candle Slice O' Cake - Sewn on: (Your Birthday) Lalaloopsy Land's birthday party enthusiast, loves to throw surprise birthday parties
- Pet: Dog
- Frost I.C. Cone - Sewn on: September 22 (National Ice Cream Cone Day) Lalaloopsy Land's iciest resident, loves to make frozen treats
- Pet: Rabbit
- Star Magic Spells - Sewn on: July 20 (Moon Day) Lalaloopsy Land's resident spell caster, loves to cast magic spells
- Pet: Dragon
- Rosebud Longstem - Sewn on: January 1 (Day of the Rose Parade) based off a rose, loves roses
- Pet: Butterfly
List of Lalaloopsy Littles dolls
- Squirt Lil Top - Sewn on: January 19 (National Popcorn Day) Peanut Big Top's sister, a show-off
- Pet: Peanut
- Specs Reads-A-Lot - Sewn on: March 14 (Pi Day/Albert Einstein's Birthday) Bea Spells-a-lot's sister, loves getting gold stars and counting
- Pet: Book Worm
- Bundles Snuggles Stuff - Sewn on: January 6 (Cuddle Up Day) Mittens Fluff 'n' Stuff's sister, loves to play in the snow
- Pet: Bear
- Sprinkle Spice Cookie - Sewn on: May 15 (National Chocolate Chip Day) Crumbs Sugar Cookie's sister, always hungry
- Pet: Mouse
- Scribbles Splash - Sewn on: January 28 (Jackson Pollock's Birthday) Spot Splatter Splash's sister, very creative
- Pet: Giraffe
- Trinket Sparkles - Sewn on: May 24 (Wear a Tiara Day) Jewel Sparkles' sister, loves jewels and glittery objects
- Pet: Kitten
- Pita Mirage - Sewn on: August 11 (Play in the Sand Day) Sahara Mirage's sister, loves to play the flute
- Pet: Snake
- Matey Anchors - Sewn on: July 1 (National Boating Day) Marina Anchors' brother, loves sailing paper boats
- Pet: Crab
- Blanket Featherbed - Sewn on: October 23 (Stay Up Late Day) Pillow Featherbed's sister, a night owl, loves to snore
- Pet: Lamb
- Twinkle N Flutters - Sewn on: February 2 (Sneeze Day) Pix E. Flutters' sister, mischievous and sneezes out pixie dust, loves to play, play, play
- Pet: Firefly
- Tricky Mysterious - Sewn on: February 29 (Leap Day) Misty Mysterious's sister, loves to do magic tricks and help her sister
- Pet: Carrot
- Trouble Dusty Trails - Sewn on: May 1 (Law Day) Prairie Dusty Trails' sister, loves to make rules
- Pet: Horse
- Red Fiery Flame - Sewn on: October 11 (National It's My Party Day) Ember Flicker Flame's sister, loves blowing out candles on birthday cake
- Pet: Chili Pepper
- Petal Flowerpot - Sewn on: May 30 (Water a Flower Day) Blossom Flowerpot's sister, impatient, loves mud
- Pet: Snail
- Stumbles Bumps N Bruises - Sewn on: February 7 (Love Your Patients Day) Rosy Bumps 'n' Bruises' sister, an interactive doll that comes with a stethoscope and several other doctor's tools
- Pet: Teddy Bear
- Sherri Charades - Sewn on: January 7 (Old Rock Day and Silly Walk Day) Charlotte Charades' sister, loves invisible sandwiches
- Pet: Croissant
- Whiskers Lion's Roar - Sewn on: September 4 (National Cat Day) Kat Jungle Roar's sister, loves to act fierce
- Pet: Cub
- Kiwi Tiki Wiki - Sewn on: September 2 - Mango Tiki Wiki's sister, loves to do the hula
- Pet: Coconut
- Twisty Tumblelina - Sewn on: February 7 - Tippy Tumblelina's sister, loves ballet
- Pet: Duck
- Tiny Might - Sewn on: September 25th - Dyna Might's sister, tiny superhero
- Pet: Hedgehog
- Twirly Figure Eight - Sewn on: February 1st - Swirly Figure Eight sister, loves to skate
- Pet: Seal
- Mimi La Sweet - Sewn on: October 14th - Suzette La Sweet's sister, pampered
- Pet: Pupcake
- Spoons Waffle Cone - Sewn on: July 23rd - Scoops Waffle Cone's sister, loves everything with sprinkles
- Pet: Ice Cream Kitten
In November 2013, a new line was launched called "Lalaloopsy Babies" and are the baby versions of some of the full-sized Lalaloopsies. These include:
- Crumbs Sugar Cookie
- Pillow Featherbed
- Jewel Sparkles
- Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff
Also, Bea, Peanut, Tippy, Scoops, Berry, Sunny, Blossom and Spot babies are confirmed to be in a possible Series 2. Dot is possible but due to unpopularity, it may be Misty Mysterious, Pickles B.L.T. or another girl
In 2012, a spin-off was made, called Lala-Oopsies. The spin-off includes a new land (The land of Lala-Oopsies, unofficially Lala-Oopsie Land), Princess Ballerinas, Fairies, Mermaids, and Ponies. As of 2014, no new Oopsies are being made.
- Princess Anise - Princess of Knickknacks
- Princess Saffron - Princess of Hugs
- Princess Nutmeg - Princess of Silly
- Princess Juniper - Princess Know-How
- Princess Lavender - Princess of Splashes
- Fairy Fern
- Fairy Lilac
- Fairy Daffodil
- Fairy Tulip
- Mermaid Water Lily
- Mermaid Opal
- Mermaid Gilly
- Mermaid Fin
- Mermaid Kelp
- Mermaid Tadpole
In March 2012, Nick Jr. broadcast a cartoon movie called "Adventures in Lalaloopsy™ Land: The Search for Pillow " a special that had aired in early 2012. A few months after that, the same channel showed some more Lalaloopsy movies, along with a Lalaoopsies special. However, the Lalaloopsies didn't become regular Nick Jr. and Nickelodeon characters until late March 2013 when they got their own TV series.
- Batter Up! (pilot) - Berry and all of her other friends try to break the record of tallest stack of pancakes ever. At the same time, Forest and his pet beaver tap trees for syrup.
- Princess Parade - Jewel and Tippy host a princess party and invite their friends that aren't princesses at all. Then Jewel and Tippy go to Crumbs' house to make treats for the parade.
- Spotitis - Rosy has to find a cure for a disease that spreads through Lalaloopsy Land. Also, Peanut teaches her pet elephant to walk on stilts.
- Dot's Moon Mission - Dot wants to go to the moon but her rocket ship breaks down. Her friends build her the moon in Lalaloopsy Land.
- The Big Sheep Sleep - Pillow has trouble napping when Little Bah Peep's sheep go crazy. Her friends collect the sheep that are running away.
- March of the April Fools - It's April Fool's Day and Peanut tries to prank all of her friends in one day. And, Misty works on her magic trick.
- Saved by the Gift - Jewel wants to get rid of an art piece from Spot. When Marina is lost at sea that art piece comes in handy.
- In A Jam - A cold front comes and tries to freeze Berry's berry crop and Mittens becomes snowed in. Ace rescues Mittens with the help of Sunny.
- Flight Plan - Pix E is chosen the "shooting star" of Jewel's sparkle and shine party. Problem is, she is afraid of heights so she takes lessons. At the same time, Crumbs bakes cupcakes for the party. Yum!
- Tower of Treasure - Patch accidentally loses his lucky shovel so him and Marina go on a treasure hunt for it. Also, Dot and Bea control kites.
- Pickles Delivers - Pickles can't make deliveries because she twisted her ankle. Three of the pets help her deliver the pickle burgers. 50 pickles burgers to the air show is Pickles' biggest delivery ever!
- Ace in the Hole- Ace accidentally breaks Tippy's gramophone so he borrows parts from other devices. The devices end up doing weird stuff. At the same time, it's the hottest day of the year so Ember and her pet Dalmatian spread water through Lalaloopsy Land.
- A Hobby For Bea - Bea wants to know what her hobby is, so she tries other hobbies...but she doesn't like them.
- Dyna-mic Duo - Dyna Might wants a new sidekick, but she feels that none of her friends will make good enough sidekicks.
- A Little Goes A Long Way - Jewel babysits some of the Littles when Mittens won't let them go sledding.
- Rosy's Day Off - Blossom, Spot and Peanut take Rosy on a relaxing nature walk for her day off.
- Sleepless in Lalaloopsy Land - Pillow catches Blanket Featherbed sleepwalking, so she comes up with ways to help her get back in bed.
- Don't Fence Me In - Spot does not think that she is a good artist when she paints Sunny Side Up's fence because her friends all criticize her on the way her portrait of Sunny looks.
- Blossom's Rare Plant - Blossom finds a rare "Una Dia" plant that lives only for one day, but it won't bloom.
- Now You See Him, Now You Don't - Misty Mysterious's magic trick goes wrong and her pet disappears.
- Dot and the Starcatcher - Dot Starlight works to catch a falling star but, once she has it, realizes something's wrong. With her friends' help, she sends it back up to the sky where everyone can enjoy its glow.
- Stuck On You - Misty sticks Forest Evergreen and Jewel Sparkles hands in her magical box. Then Jewel and Forest's hands get stuck together inside of Misty's magical box.
- Holly's Joyful Holiday Note: Christmas Special - The Lalaloopsy friends celebrate a joyful holiday with Holly SleighBells.
- Criss Cross Crisis - Everyone's roles in the Button Harvest Festival get mixed up.
- Mablenut Muffin Mission - Sunny wants Crumbs Sugar Cookie to get rare ingredients for her muffin recipe.
- Lalaloopsy Ponies: The Big Show - Peanut and her friends help get Peanut's horse friend, Checkers, and her pony friends get to the big show.
- Jewel's Jewel Chest - Jewel, Marina and Patch head out on a sea voyage to retrieve Jewel's jewel chest.
- Balancing Act - Peanut gives Rosy a bike, but Rosy must overcome her fear of riding it.
- Nighty Knight - Sir BattleScarred needs to find the "fear fighting amulet in the cave of penetrable darkness" in order to get his fears away.
- Mango's Mainland Holiday - Patch meets Mango Tiki Wiki and invites her to Lalaloopsy Land to meet her new friends.
- Life of the Parties - Mari Golden Petals goes overboard with her plans for Pillow's, Mittens' and Prairie's parties.
- Lalaloopsy Babies: First Steps - Jewel, Peanut, Crumbs, Mittens, Pillow and Bea remember how they become friends and how they met their pets when they were younger.
- Susan Hale (July 19, 2010). "MGA Entertainment Invites You to Enter the Magical World of Bitty Buttons". prnewswire. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "Lalaloopsy, Winner of People's Play Awards!" (video). Dec 7, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "Chris Byrne with Lalaloopsy and Legend of Nara on Live with Regis and Kelly" (video). Dec 8, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "Gaga over Lalaloopsy Dolls" (video). The Early Show (CBS News). November 22, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "Lalaloopsy doll this year's Tickle-me Elmo". prnewswire. November 22, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- Giove, Candice M. (November 21, 2010). "'Santa' claws out for doll". New York Post. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- Parija Kavilanz (December 21, 2010). "Google's hottest holiday searches". CNNMONEY.com. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "Lalaloopsy & Mini-Lalaloopsy" (pdf). MGA Entertainment. February 13, 2011. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "MGA Entertainment Licenses Worldwide Multi-Platform Videogame Rights for the Lalaloopsy™ Brand to Activision Publishing" (pdf). MGA Entertainment. June 13, 2011. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "MINI LALALOOPSY™ DOLL TO COME WITH NINTENDO DS™ GAME". Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- "All-New Lalaloopsy™ Nurse Doll - Rosy Bumps ‘N’ Bruises™ - Teams Up with Red Cross this Holiday Season to Promote Blood Donations and Honor Nurses" (pdf). MGA Entertainment. November 16, 2011. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- Susan Hale (November 17, 2011). "MGA Launches Lalaloopsy(TM) Into the Entertainment Universe!". MGA Entertainment. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- "Facebook announcement". MGA Entertainment via Facebook. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- "We made a Lala-oppsie — Lalaloopsy Littles will be arriving to Toys ‘R’ Us stores near you in early December". MGA Entertainment via Facebook. Retrieved November 18, 2011.