|Elevation||372 m (1,220 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Rajaji National Park has an entrance from here known as Laldhang gate, plus it is also a Reserved Forest; and an important destination for birdwatchers, being on southern edge of the Corbett National Park.
The main market of Laldhang has a Shiv Temple, with ‘Panchyatan Shivling’, brought from Panduwala, an archaeological site, two km. from Laldhang, where ruins of temples, and remains of earthenware dated to pre and post medieval period have been found.
During the times of Najib-ud-Daula, the Nawab of Najibabad, the fort at Laldhang is known to have offered safe refuge during the wars between the Rohillas and the Nawab of Awadh. Here in 1752, after trying a siege, the Rohilla gave a bond to the Marathas as a release price 
After 1774, when the Rohilla power east of the Ganges was crushed, it was also the site where the final treaty by which the Bijnor territory of Rohilla was incorporated in Awadh, which was thereafter ceded to the British by the Nawab of Awadh, Shuja-ud-Daula in 1801  the natural temple of history-sunil badola rasulpur/lal dhang
- Members of Uttarakhand State Legislative Assembly (Haridwar) Haridwar district Official website.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Lal Dhang
- Archeological Spots Pauri Garhwal District.
- Bijnor The Imperial Gazetteer of India, 1909, v. 8, p. 194-195.
- List of Public Representatives from Haridwar Haridwar district Official website.