From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lalla may refer to:
- Lalla (c. 720–790), Indian mathematician and astronomer
- Lalla of Arneae (fl. c. 80 – c. 100), Graeco-Roman civic benefactor
- Lalla Latifa Hammou (born 1945 or 1946), member of Moroccan royalty
- Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco (born 1978 as Salma Bennani)
- Lalla Fatma N'Soumer (c. 1830 – 1863), member of Algerian resistance
- Lalla Ward (born 1951), English actress
- Lalleshwari (1320–1392), an Indian mystic
- Lalla-Rookh, poem by Thomas Moore
- Lallation, imperfect enunciation of the letter "r", in which it sounds like "l"
- Lallans, Scots word used to mean the lowlands of Scotland or Scots language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.