From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lalla (c. 720–790), was an Indian mathematician and astronomer
Lalla may also refer to:
- Lalla (title), Arabic title of respect
- Lalla of Arneae (fl. c. 80 – c. 100), Graeco-Roman civic benefactor
- Lalla Latifa (born 1945 or 1946), mother of current King of Morocco
- Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco (born 1978 as Salma Bennani), consort of current King of Morocco
- Lalla Fatma N'Soumer (c. 1830 – 1863), member of Algerian resistance
- Lalla Ward (born 1951), English actress
- Lalleshwari (1320–1392), an Indian mystic
- Lalla-Rookh, poem by Thomas Moore
- Lallation, imperfect enunciation of the letter "r", in which it sounds like "l"
- Lallans, Scots word used to mean the lowlands of Scotland or Scots language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lalla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.