Lalla Abla bint Tahar
|Um Sidi |
|Spouse||Mohammed V of Morocco|
|Father||Moulay Mohammed al-Tahar bin Hassan el Errahali|
|Born||5 September 1909|
|Died||1 March 1992 (aged 82)
|Burial||Mausoleum of Mohammed V|
She had five children:
- Hassan II (9 July 1929 - 23 July 1999).
- Lalla Aicha (17 June 1930 - 4 September 2011).
- Lalla Malika (born 14 March 1933).
- Moulay Abdallah (30 July 1935 - 20 December 1983).
- Lalla Nuzha (29 October 1940 - 2 September 1977).
Her young sister, Lalla Haniya bint Tahar, married Mohammed V's distant relative Mohammed Ben Aarafa, who claimed the Moroccan throne with the support of the French protectorate administration during the administration's 1953–1955 exile of Mohammed V to Madagascar.
|This Moroccan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|