Lalomalava is a village at the southeast end of Savai'i island in Samoa. The village is part of the electoral constituency (Faipule District) Fa'asaleleaga I which is within the larger political district (Itumalo) of Fa'asaleleaga.
The population is 415 (2006 Census).
There are also other villages called Lalomalava on the island of Savaii.
- Gatoloaifaana Amataga Alesana-Gidlow, Member of Parliament for Fa'asaleleaga No. 1 constituency, Minister of Health since 2006.
- Va'aelua Eti Alesana, former President of the Tautua Samoa Party.
- "Samoa Territorial Constituencies Act 1963". Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute. Retrieved 19 December 2009.
- "Population and Housing Census Report 2006" (PDF). Samoa Bureau of Statistics. July 2008. Retrieved 19 December 2009.
- Tone, Charlina (2011-10-18). "Tautua president laid to rest". Samoa Observer. Retrieved 2011-10-26.
|This article about a geographical location in Samoa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|