From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lamé (disambiguation))
|Look up lamé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamé may refer to:
- Lamé (fabric), with metallic strands
- Lamé (fencing), jacket for detecting hits
- Amy Lamé, British radio presenter
- Gabriel Lamé (1795–1870), French mathematician
- Lamé (crater) on the Moon
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.