From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lamé (disambiguation))
|Look up lamé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamé may refer to:
- Lamé curve, geometric figure
- Lamé (fabric), with metallic strands
- Lamé (fencing), jacket for detecting hits
- Amy Lamé, British radio presenter
- Gabriel Lamé (1795–1870), French mathematician
- Lamé (crater) on the Moon
- Lamé, a couple of the Masa languages of West Africa
- Lamé parameters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.