Fairfax, Virginia, USA
|Died||May 19, 1919
Palm Springs, California, USA
Johnstone also briefly flirted with directing and directed three films; one in 1913 called Truth in the Wilderness, starring Charlotte Burton, The Turning Point (1914), and The Unforgiven (1915). In the 1916 serial Secret of the Submarine, Johnstone got to fly Juanita Hansen in a Curtiss Model D pusher biplane.
He died young, aged 34, on May 21, 1919 in Palm Springs, California.
- That Devil, Bateese (1918)
- The Tongues of Men (1916)
- The Secret of the Submarine (1915)
- Truth in the Wilderness (1913)
- Pictorial History of the Silent Screen by Daniel Blum c. 1953 page 121
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|