|Full name||Lamar Levi Powell|
|Date of birth||3 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Lamar Levi Powell (born 3 September 1993) is a professional association footballer.
Powell is from the Stoke Bishop area of Bristol, and attended Cotham School in the city. He later went to Filton College (now part of South Gloucestershire and Stroud College), where he studied towards a BTEC qualification in sport.
Powell started out playing football at under-8s level for Bristol-based youth football team Shire Colts, before joining the Bristol Rovers youth system at the age of 11. He was fast-tracked into the club's under-18 side when he was still aged 16 after having scored 52 goals for the under-16s during the 2008–09 season, and was included in a first team matchday squad for the first time on 1 May 2010, when he was an unused substitute in a 3–0 home defeat at the hands of Norwich City.
He signed his first professional contract two months after his seventeenth birthday, when he put his name to a two-year deal on 19 November 2010. He was an unused substitute five times during the 2010–11 season before making his senior debut on 16 April 2011 when he came on as an 86th-minute replacement for player-manager Stuart Campbell.
He was released by Rovers at the end of the 2012–13 season, before eventually signing for Bath City on a short-term deal in September 2012. He was included in the Romans' squad to face Bromley on 8 September, and was brought on as a half-time substitute, but after suffering an asthma attack less than half an hour after coming on he had to be substituted himself. Lamar joined Weston-super-Mare in October 2013. In February 2014 Lamar joined Weymouth on non contract terms.
- "Search 1837 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- Chris Swift (24 October 2009). "Bristol Rovers sign up starlet Lamar Powell". thisisbristol.co.uk (Bristol Evening Post). Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Bristol Rovers 0–3 Norwich". BBC Sport. 1 May 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Pro contract for Lamar". Bristol Rovers Football Club. 19 November 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Two changes". Bristol Rovers Football Club. 16 April 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Southampton 1–0 Bristol Rovers". ESPN Soccernet. 16 April 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Romans Snap Up Striker Powell". BlueSq South. 8 September 2012. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Andrew Kerslake (8 September 2012). "Bath City left to lick their wounds after Bromley defeat". The Bath Chronicle. Retrieved 11 March 2013.