From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lambert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lambert may refer to
- Lambert (name), a given name and surname
Places in the United States
- Lambert, Mississippi, a town in Quitman County
- Lambert, Missouri, a village in Scott County
- Lambert–St. Louis International Airport, in St. Louis, Missouri (FAA/IATA: STL)
- Lambert, Montana, a settlement in the census-designated place of Fox Lake, Montana
- Lambert, Oklahoma, a town in Alfalfa County
- Lambert Township, Red Lake County, Minnesota
- Lambert Castle, a mansion in Paterson, New Jersey
- Lambert Creek, a tributary of Peters Creek in San Mateo County, California
- Lambert (automobile), a defunct American automobile brand
- Lambert (cyclecar), British three-wheeled cyclecar
- Lambert was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915, formerly named Trafalgar before 1901
- Foot-lambert, an American customary unit of luminance named after Johann Heinrich Lambert
- Lambert (unit), a non-SI unit of luminance named after Johann Heinrich Lambert
- Lambert (lunar crater), a crater on the Moon named after Johann Heinrich Lambert
- Lambert projection (disambiguation), a series of geographic map projections named after Johann Heinrich Lambert
- Lambert (grape), another name for the German/Italian wine grape Trollinger
- Lambertian reflectance, an algorithm for diffuse reflection
- Lambrecht (disambiguation)
- Saint-Lambert (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Lambert"
- All pages with titles containing "Lambert"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lambert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.