Lambert I, Count of Louvain
|Count of Louvain|
17th century representation of Lambert I and Gerberga
|Spouse(s)||Gerberga of Lower Lorraine|
IssueHenry I of Louvain
Lambert II of Louvain
Matilda of Louvain
The Count of Louvain
|Noble family||House of Reginar|
|Father||Reginar III, Count of Hainaut|
|Died||12 September 1015 (aged 65)
Lambert I of Louvain nicknamed "The Bearded" (born in Louvain, Belgium c. 950, died in Florennes, Belgium on September 12, 1015) was the first Count of Louvain in 1003. He was killed by Godfrey II, Duke of Lower Lorraine in battle for Godfrey's claim of Count of Verdun.
- Henry I, Count of Louvain
- Lambert II, Count of Louvain, married Oda of Verdun.
- Matilda of Louvain (Maud)
- Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700 by Frederick Lewis Weis, Lines: 148-20, 148-21, 155-20, 155-21.
- Jaarboek voor Middeleeuwse geschiedenis, Uitgeverij Verloren, 1998 Google Books
| Count of Louvain
|This biographical article of a European noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|