From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lambton is the name of several places and people:
- Antony Lambton (1922-2006), formerly 6th Earl of Durham and later claimed Viscount Lambton, disclaimed his earldom under the terms of the Peerage Act 1963
- Edward Lambton, 7th Earl of Durham (born 1961), or Ned Lambton, is the current Earl of Durham
- Lucinda Lambton, writer, photographer and broadcaster
- William Lambton (c.1756 – 1823), surveyor
- Lambton, Tyne and Wear, village in Washington, home of the Lambton Worm
- New Lambton, County Durham, village
- Lambton County, Ontario
- Lambton College, Sarnia (Lambton County), Ontario
- Lambton Neighbourhood, Toronto, neighbourhood in Toronto
- Lambton, Québec, a municipality in Québec
- Lambton Harbour, one of the arms of Wellington Harbour
- Lambton Quay, Wellington, one of the main streets of Wellington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.