From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lame may refer to:
- Molly Ann Parsons
- Lame (armor), a single plate in an articulated piece of plate armour
- Lame (kitchen tool), a small blade for functional and decorative scoring of loaves of bread
- Lame language, spoken in Nigeria
- "Lame" (song), song by Unwritten Law
- LAME, MP3 encoder
- Licensed aircraft maintenance engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.