From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lamella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamella (plural lamellae) means a small plate or flake in Latin, and in English may refer to:
- Lamella (mycology), a papery rib beneath a mushroom cap
- Lamella (anatomy), a plate-like structure in an animal
- Lamella (cell biology):
- Lamella (genus), a group of land crabs in the family Gecarcinucidae
- Uroleptus lamella, a species of protozoans
- Middle lamella, a pectin layer which cements the cell walls of two adjoining plant cells together
- Lamella (materials), a fine, plate-like structure, usually in a group
- Lamella roof, used to cover wide, open areas with no supporting members (i.e. arenas, "domes")
- Musical instrument reed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.