Lamia Joreige (born 1972 in Beirut, Lebanon) is a Lebanese visual artist and filmmaker. She received a BFA (Painting, Filmmaking) from Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, Rhode Island, in 1995. Since the late 1990s, her works have been widely displayed. She is a co founder and co director (with Sandra Dagher) of the Beirut Art Center. In 2011, Sandra Dagher and Lamia Joreige organized “Museum as Hub: Beirut Art Center” at New York City's New Museum.
Lamia Joreige works with various media including painting, writing, photography, video and installation. She explores the archive and other subjects related to memory.
Objects of War, a series of testimonials on the Lebanese War  was acquired by the Tate Modern in 2011, being the first major piece of a Lebanese artist on display in this museum’s permanent collections. Her video Beirut, Autopsy of a City is part of Story Board, a digital hub produced by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Time and the other (Alarm Editions, 2004)
- Ici et peut-être ailleurs / Hier, und vielleicht anderswo (Haus der Kulturen der Welt, 2003)
- Records for uncertain Times, Art Factum Gallery, Beirut, 2013
- A Strange Feeling of Familiarity, Galerie Tanit, Munich, 2009
- Strange Feeling of Familiarity, Naila Kettaneh Kunigk, Beirut, 2008
- Time and the Other, Alexandria Contemporary Art Forum, 2006
- Time and the Other, Townhouse Gallery, Cairo, 2005
- Time and the Other, Galerie Janine Rubeiz, Beirut, 2004
- Ici et peut-être ailleurs, Musée Nicéphore Niepce, Chalon-sur-Saône, 2004
- Le Déplacement, Galerie Janine Rubeiz, Beirut, 2001
- Objets de Guerre & Le Déplacement, Nikki D. Marquardt Gallery, Paris, 2000
- Paintings, Galerie Janine Rubeiz, Beirut, 1999
- Surfaces, French Cultural Center, Beirut, 1997
- On the Edgware Road, Serpentine Gallery, London, 2012
- Beirut, Kunsthalle Wien, Vienna, 2011
- All That Fits: The Aesthetics of Journalism, Quad, Derby, 2011
- Told Untold Retold, Mathaf Arab Museum of Modern Art, Doha, 2010
- All about Beirut, Kunsthalle White Box, Munich, 2010
- The Storyteller (Touring exhibition), Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Madrid, 2010
- The Storyteller (Touring exhibition), Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, 2010
- Bless my homeland forever, Kunsthalle, Exnergasse, 2010
- Usages du document, Centre Culturel Suisse, Paris, 2009
- Provisions for the Future: Past of the Coming Days, Sharjah Biennial 09, Sharjah, 2009
- Zones of Conflict, Pratt Manhattan Gallery, New York, 2009
- Lebanon Now, Darat al Funun, Amman, 2008
- Foreword, Pavilion of Lebanon, 52nd Venice Biennale, 2007
- Coding Decoding, Museum of Contemporary Art, Roskilde, 2006
- Rumour as Media, Akbank Sanat, Istanbul, 2006
- Out of Beirut, Modern Art Oxford, Oxford, 2006
- Consumption of Justice, Dyarbakir Art Center, Dyarbakir, 2005
- Presence Absence, Tanit Gallery, Munich, 2004
- DisORIENTation, Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin, 2003
- Bater Dance Project (with Zeid Hamdane), Hamdane House, Bater, 2002
- Missing Links, Townhouse Gallery, Cairo, 2001
- Hamra Street Project, Cinema Colisée, Beirut, 2000
- "Galerie Tanit. The Artists". Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Museum as Hub: Beirut Art Center: Due to unforeseen events...". New Museum. 2011. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "Serpentine Gallery. Lamia Joreige". Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Objects of War". Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "LAMIA JOREIGE DESCRIBES LIFE IN BEIRUT, LEBANON". San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Retrieved 13 September 2012.
- "Records for uncertain Times by Lamia Joreige Art Exhibition". Lebtivity. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "On the Edgware Road". Serpentine Gallery. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Participating Artists". Sharjah Art Foundation. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Art Now in Lebanon. Curated by Andree Sfeir Semler". Darat Al Funun. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Pavilion of Lebanon: Artists". Pavilion of Lebanon. 2007. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Out of Beirut". ern Art Oxford. 2006. Retrieved 23 March 2012.