From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lamina or laminae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamina may refer to:
Science and technology
- Planar lamina, a two-dimensional planar closed surface with mass and density, in mathematics
- Laminar flow, (or streamline flow) occurs when a fluid flows in parallel layers, with no disruption between the layers
- Lamina (algae), a structure in seaweeds
- Lamina, the flat part of a leaf, an organ of a plant
- Lamina, a genus of the intertidal spider
- Lamia (Basque mythology), a creature from Basque mythology
- Lamination (geology), a fine scaled pr structure in sedimentary rocks
- Laminae, a part of the horse hoof
- Nuclear lamina, another structure of a living cell
- Basal lamina, a structure of a living cell
- Lamina of the vertebral arch
- All pages beginning with "Lamina"
- All pages with titles containing "Lamina"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.