From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lamina or laminae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamina may refer to:
Science and technology
- Planar lamina, a two-dimensional planar closed surface with mass and density, in mathematics
- Laminar flow, (or streamline flow) occurs when a fluid flows in parallel layers, with no disruption between the layers
- Lamina (algae), a structure in seaweeds
- Lamina, the flat part of a leaf, an organ of a plant
- Lamina, a genus of the intertidal spider
- Lamina, the most peripheral neuropil of the insect visual system
- Lamia (Basque mythology), a creature from Basque mythology
- Lamination (geology), a layering structure in sedimentary rocks usually less than 1 cm in thickness
- Laminae, a part of the horse hoof
- Nuclear lamina, another structure of a living cell
- Basal lamina, a structure of a living cell
- Lamina of the vertebral arch
- All pages beginning with "Lamina"
- All pages with titles containing "Lamina"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.