|Date of birth||1 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 August 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Lamine Koné (born 1 February 1989 in Paris) is a French football player of Ivorian descent who currently plays for French club FC Lorient in Ligue 1. He plays as centre back and is a French youth international having played at under-17, under-18, under-19, and under-20 level. Koné played with the latter team at the 2009 Mediterranean Games and the 2010 Toulon Tournament.
Koné began his career with local youth clubs in the Île-de-France region. In 2003, he joined second division club LB Châteauroux and, after three years in the club's youth academy, was promoted to the senior team for the 2005–06 season. Koné made his professional debut on 27 April 2007 in a league match against Montpellier. He spent three more years at the club amassing over 60 appearances. On 30 July 2010, Koné joined Lorient on a four-year contract. The transfer fee was priced at €1 million. He signed for three more years at 23 July 2013.
- "L. Koné et le Tournoi de Toulon 2010". FC Lorient (in French). 4 August 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2010.[dead link]
- "Montpellier v. Châteauroux". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 27 April 2007. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "Lorient gets defender Lamine Kone from Chateauroux". USA Today. 30 July 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- Sky Sports http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11815/8837051/lorient-defender-lamine-kone-has-signed-a-three-year-contract-extension
|url=missing title (help).
- Official club profile
- Lamine Koné French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Lamine Koné at L'Équipe Football (French)