Lamotte Township is one of ten townships in Crawford County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2,093. Its name changed from Palestine Township sometime before 1921.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Lamotte Township covers an area of 51.32 square miles (132.9 km2); of this, 0.59 square miles (1.5 km2) or 1.16 percent is water. The Wabash River defines its eastern border.
Cities, towns, villages 
Unincorporated towns 
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Barbee, East Union, Green, Higgins, Kitchell, Neathery and Oak Grove.
Major highways 
Airports and landing strips 
- Robinson Municipal Airport
School districts 
- Hutsonville Community Unit School District 1
- Palestine Community Unit School District 3
- Robinson Community Unit School District 2
Political districts 
- ^ United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
External links