Lampang Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานลำปาง) (IATA: LPT, ICAO: VTCL) serves Lampang, the capital city of Lampang Province, Thailand.
There is a new terminal building under construction (September 2014).
Airlines and destinations
Runway taxiway and parking lot
- Runway is an asphalt concrete 1,975 meters long and 30 meters widely capacity 64 tons keep in reserve for 60 meter per side.
- Taxiway is same the runway.
- Tarmac parking size is 60 x 250 meters which can accommodate three Boeing 737-400s and seven helicopters at the same time.
- Air Traffic Control Building
- Tactical Air Navigation Building (NDB, VOR / DME, ILS)
- Air Field Lighting Building
- Airport Electricity System Building (PAPI, APP LIGHT. R/W T/W LIGHT)
- Emergency Electric Generator Building
- Fire Brigade and Salvation army Building
- Chancery 2 Floors 1 Building
- Arrival lounge
- Departure lounge
- Check-in Counter 3 Counters
- VIP Rooms 2 Rooms
- Car Parking Lots
- Staff Building