From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lan)
|Look up lan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LAN may refer to:
- Local area network, a computer network covering a small local area, such as a home or office
- LAN party, social happening on a local area network
- Local asymptotic normality, a fundamental property of regular models in statistics
- Lancashire, England (Chapman code "LAN")
- Lancaster railway station, England (National Rail station code "LAN")
- Lansing, Michigan Capital Region International Airport (IATA airport code "LAN")
- LAN Airlines, an airline in Chile, with a stake in other airlines
- Longitude of the ascending node, one of the orbital elements used to specify the orbit of an object in space.
Lan may refer to:
- Lan (name)
- Lan (film), a 2009 Chinese film
- Lan, a Cantonese profanity
- Lan or Llan (placename element), common in Brythonic languages
- Län, administrative division used in Sweden and until 2009 in Finland
- Łan, unit of measurement in Poland
- Lan County, Shanxi, China
- Łan, Lublin Voivodeship, Poland
- Lan (tribe), a tribe of Eastern Huns
- Lan Mandragoran, a fictional character from Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series
- Lan Hikari, protagonist of the Mega Man: Battle Network series of video games and animated television shows (named in reference to the computing meaning of LAN).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.