From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lancastrians)
Lancastrian may refer to:
- A native or inhabitant of Lancashire, England
- A partisan on the side of the House of Lancaster in the Wars of the Roses
- A system of education devised by Joseph Lancaster (1778–1838)
- The Avro Lancastrian airliner
- "Old Lancastrian", a former pupil of Lancaster Royal Grammar School, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lancastrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.