Land's End (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Land's End is a headland on the Penwith peninsula, located near Penzance in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom.
Land's End may also refer to:
- Land's End, Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- El Arco de Cabo San Lucas or Lands End, Cabo San Lucas
(by state then city or town)
- Land's End Plantation (Scott, Arkansas), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- Lands End, San Francisco, a park in San Francisco, California
- Land's End Observatory, Whitewater, Colorado, NRHP-listed
- Land's End Plantation (Stonewall, Louisiana), NRHP-listed
- Land's End, Hertford, North Carolina, in the National Register of Historic Places listings in Perquimans County, North Carolina
- Lands End Road Tabby Ruins, Frogmore, South Carolina, in the National Register of Historic Places listings in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Land's End Wildlife Management Area, a protected area located in King George County, Virginia
- Lands End, Naxera, Virginia, in the National Register of Historic Places listings in Gloucester County, Virginia
Film, TV and theatre
- Land's End (TV series), a television series starring Fred Dryer
- The Birds II: Land's End, a 1994 horror film
- Land's End (play) , a 1940s American play
- Land's End (album), a 1974 album by Jimmy Webb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Land's End.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.