From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Land drainage may refer to:
- Surface drainage of the land
- Drainage system (geomorphology), pattern of natural drains, streams, rivers, etc.
- Surface runoff, surface runoff of excess rainfall from the land
- Drainage system (agriculture), land forming or land shaping to enhance the drainage from the soil surface in agricultural land
- Contour plowing, controlling runoff and soil erosion
- Subsurface (groundwater) drainage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.